Thursday, December 4, 2014

My first Stitch-A-Long!

So...I'm going to try my first ever Stitch-A-Long - thankfully, there's no time limit...

HAP = Huge A** Project, and that'll be the subject of the SAL. Minimum dimensions required are 300W for the smallest dimension, per the organizer: http://crossedstitches.blogspot.com/2014/11/new-year-sal.html

I have a brand new pattern I hope to try out, so I'll post that once I get a chance to get pictures and all that fun stuff organized!

  • Ride the Wind (HAED, by Michele Sayetta, Artwork by Jody Begsma): 350W by 469H for a total of 164150 stitches. In the words of the mighty George Takei...Oh, My!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to start the HAP SAL with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a stunning piece ")
    Popping by from The HAP SAL.

    ReplyDelete